Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life Changes

I have Fibromyalgia, which is something I'll likely mention again! :D If you know anything about it, you know it's not fun!  But I'll just take a small step back here...
I used to be much more on-the-go than I am now.  I used to want to be here, there, wherever. Not anymore. I like to be home. Now, my couch sees most of the action  :D 
We are a 'gaming' family, sort of.  They would be playing 24/7 on 'something' if I allowed it but of course, being the superb mother that I am, I don't. Needless to say, with a big screen TV, game systems, and a house full of kids, we spend a lot of time in our living room. 
I was looking at a site called Become.com 
Part of my blogging will involve commenting on products for advertisers, which I'm more than happy to do.  I enjoy finding out what's out there and what might be a great new idea for me (or you) to check out.
Well this isn't exactly a new idea, but its a comfy one.  Sectional Couches.  Nothing too romantic about those two words, but read on. When my family is all in the living room, they all want to be front and center.  If I have to sit in there while they're playing their games, I'd better have a pretty good seat, and I'd better be comfy.  Having Fibro, that's a pretty tall order.  If I stay in any one position for very long, I ache.  Sometimes the pain comes on gradually, other times its sudden. Then I have to move around.  Once I finally sit down for the evening, I hate having to get up - for any reason. Well now I've come across this particular set and the name alone is enough to make me want to run out and buy it. This set has very important aspects to it that I really want:
  1. I want a leather sectional couch set
  2. I want a leather sectional couch set that has been labelled 'Catnapper Cuddler'! with lots of recliner sections built in to it.  
Is there anything more one could possibly want or need?!  I think not!  Anyway, check it out.  I'm ready to go shopping! I'm starting my Christmas wish list now.
Anyway, when I went to Become.com, I realized that I could re-do my entire living room from the comfort of my old, needs-to-be-replaced couch.  Candice Olson has her own furniture, lamps and rugs; and I could even wallpaper the place with their line of Zebra wallpaper!  Then, over in the business section I'll pick one of their countless lift-top coffee tables!  An absolute necessity in my world. My list just grew!! It's magic.....   ;)


May blessings of abundance in all that comes from truth, goodness, and light, find their way to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is your opportunity to provide feedback, comments, and ask questions. Comments will be reviewed and may be posted when determined appropriate to this site.